Popular Posts

Wednesday 6 April 2011

The Secret ~ Mastering the Art/ Law of Attraction:

Some people sail through life, some drift, some stop and start while others never really get started.  If you are happy where you are in life then that's a beautiful thing, and this post is not for you.



If you feel like you could be doing so much more or that some how the universe is staked against you then here's some secrets that might help you - and really at this point - what have you got to lose sugar...?

I'm on a journey - I never said I had all the answers or that I had everything all worked out - in fact I have always said quite the opposite - but I believe this life is a continuous opportunity to evolve the mind and elevate...  There are lessons to be learnt from each person and experience we encounter, these are some of the lessons I have learnt and am begining to put into practise - they may or may not help you but, regardless baby let me know how you get on...remember life's continuous opportunity to evolve the mind and elevate...

Mastering The Art of Attraction...


Affirm what you want out of this life.  Reverberate those goals, dreams and aspirations until they resonate in everything you do!  Evaluate each action and assess whether it will take you towards or away from your goals try only to incorporate actions that will take you closer to your goals...

I'm kinda suspicious of the following video - sounds too good to be true - but I'll give it a go:

The Secret...





Alternatively: Recommended books:
- Feel The Fear and Do it Anyway - by Susan Jeffers
- Who Moved The Cheese - by spencer Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment