Popular Posts

Saturday 21 May 2011

Who’s going to save my Soul…?



WARNING FOLLOWING VIDEO MAY BE TRIGGERING.








“For a few minutes you made me feel as though I actually meant something to someone.”


“I wish he meant it when he kissed me cause then I could look back and see someone who loved me but I can only go back and see someone who used me.”


“You hurt me more then I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more then you deserve, why am I such a fool?”


“Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I’ve felt, letting go is the most painful yet.”


“I made a choice to finally let go, because I can’t stand the pain, it’s time for my last tear to fall and smile again.”


“Perhaps I saw what I wanted to see in him and made him to be more than he was.”


“I cried today… not because I miss you… or even wanted you… but because I realized I’m gonna be all right without you…”

Truth is…no one can save your soul, but you…


No comments:

Post a Comment