Popular Posts

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Coffee break: Choose Happiness...










“Happiness is the meaning and purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.” Aristotle

“The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the cultivation of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our own sense of well-being.” Dalai Lama

“Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” Groucho Marx

Simple steps to happiness:
1. Self- acceptance (Make peace with who you really are)
2. Make realistic goals that can be achieved
3. Learn to Forgive
4. Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle
5. Make Time for Fun
It really is that simple






















No comments:

Post a Comment